The Ralph D. Winter Library is pleased to provide lifetime borrowing privileges to Olivet Alumni as well as other services, and encourages Olivet University Alumni to make use of the library during their visits to campus or wherever they are.
1. Access and Borrowing
Once your Library ID card expires upon graduation, present a valid government-issued photo ID and register at the circulation desk to borrow library items. Alumni/ae can check out up to five items for two weeks, and renew two times.
2. Document Delivery
For a fee, Olivet alumni/ae around the world can ask Document Delivery service to deliver chapters from a book, copies of journal articles from the Ralph D. Winter Library collections. Electronic format is available for many cases.
3. Reference Services
Reference and information staff can:
- assist in using the online catalog and locating library materials.
- make referrals to appropriate library collections and services at Olivet University or nearby areas where Alumni/ae are located at.
- provide brief research assistance.
- Alumni/ae is eligible for off-campus access to limited online resources. In order to get the access, Alumni/ae can email to email@example.com.
- Most databases and other resources are accessible from public terminals in the libraries.
- Virtual reference service is available at library homepage.